Monday, 18 August 2008

Hello, its been mayhem here in the attic. I have been experimenting with fabric alot, seeing what I can come up with and I have to say I am quite pleased with the results. After my first attempt at making a bunny, and not being very successful, I thought I would be brave and have another go. Here he is...

Overall I am happy with him however, I am still having trouble with the feet. After trying lots of different techniques this is what I came up with...

Yep, thats right. I decided to leave out the feet as it was so much easier!

I have also been inspired by wall hangings and wanted to have a go at creating my own. I am pleased with the results.

Here is another one.
Anyway, that will be it for my fabric creations until I can get to the shops. I broke TWO needles today but thats fine as I figured out how to sew buttons on using my machine so all in all a good week.
Speak soon!

1 comment:

Thea Schultheiss said...

Oh the footless buns are lovely!! Fabric ones of course... often simple works better! They are very appealing :D